What is Virtual Therapy?
Online therapy has many names: Telehealth. Virtual counseling. Teletherapy. E-therapy. And it’s all BLOOMING. In a world where we are all busy and on-the-go, online therapy is an option to make mental health care more accessible while keeping your private information safe and protected. Instead of requiring you to take time for commute, I’m able to link up with you online.
Who doesn’t like the idea of brewing your favorite coffee, cozy-ing up with your favorite blanket while doing some transformational therapy? I can dig it.
Wondering if online therapy is for you? Check out the list below for its benefits;
- You get your therapy in the comfort of your own home.
- You save time by eliminating the commute to and from the office.
- You can see any provider you want regardless of the city you live in.
- You save money by getting rid of gas and mileage spent commuting to and from the office.
- Weather rarely gets in the way.
- It provides easy access for those in rural areas.
- You get more anonymity by not coming into the office.
- Sessions are more accessible if you travel a lot.
- You don’t have to worry about unreliable transportation
How it works?
After you decide that we are your cup of tea (kidding! but not really), We will schedule an intake. I’ll send you instructions on gaining access to our Therapy platform. Just like in-person appointments, confidentiality is our number one priority. We use a specific HIPAA-compliant platform for all of our therapy sessions. It’s easy to use and reliable, making online therapy a breeze. Prior to the intake I’ll have you complete some paperwork before our first session.
Some things to remember before starting therapy online:
- Ensure you have a reliable internet connection.
- Test the audio & video before each session.
- Find a good location that is totally private so you can fully immerse yourself into the time you’ve carved out for yourself.
Let ‘s meet up – virtually.
Times are wild right now, and maybe 2020 has taken more of your sanity that you realize or would like to admit.
Everyone is in the same stressful boat, trying to paddle rough waters to the calm island.
We are here to remind you that you don’t have to paddle alone.
Therapy is a sanity-saver. Join me online to start some sessions just to see what it’s all about.
We treat them just like in-person sessions. You’ll still leave every session with techniques or something insightful to digest, jam-packed with helpful tools, tips, & tricks – just without the risk of catching germs!