Payment & Insurance
The benefits and value you gain from therapy will not end at our last session – you can carry them with you for the rest of your life when you accomplish the goals and change you desire. When you book your appointment, we know you are dedicated to transforming your life because you’re willing to invest in yourself.
- Initial Intake Session: $100
- Individual Session (50 min): $90
- Couples Session: $ 130
- Family Session: Varies per family size
While our standard rate is $100/session, we reserve a small number of slots in our practice to offer at a reduced cost. Please contact your individual Therapist for consideration prior to your appointment.
Payment is due at the time of service. We accept all major credit cards. We also accept Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA) as payment.
We do not accept insurance at this time. Most of our clients choose to not involve their insurance provider in their treatment. Here are some of the advantages:
- You won’t have a diagnosis label permanently attached to your health record.
- Your records are protected, which means all information about you, including very personal information, cannot be obtained by the insurance company.
- Your care is not dictated by the insurance company, but by the collaborative efforts formed by my professional expertise and your personal preferences and goals.
We will gladly provide you with documentation for out-of-network benefits.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours beforehand. If you cancel less than 24 hours in advance or do not show up for your appointment, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.